We are expanding our team and are looking for motivated people who can work on their own initiative, are hard working and conscientious with attention to detail for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive.
Apply now by sending your CV if interested to email@example.com
We are hoping to fill the vacant as soon as possible. See full job spec below:
Sales & Marketing Executive
Yunax Modern Furniture is a family run business with over 30 years experience in the furniture industry. Yunax specialises in the supply and fit of home furniture including kitchens, wardrobes, bedroom furniture , bathroom furniture and living room furniture. With strong growth in the last few years and a new push towards direct to consumer sales, the business in 2019 opened a 4000 sq ft showroom in Waterford City and are now opening the kitchen showroom. This means we need to expand our team and are looking for hard-working and highly motivated candidates.
Position includes a standard salary and uncapped commission structure, hard working and successful candidates will have the opportunity to make a great income and a future career with our company. Position will require work at weekends and flexibility will be offered where possible. The main duties will be:
· Generate sales from showroom and from online channels.
· Planning of furniture layouts and kitchen CAD designs (training offered)
· Assist with client queries and fulfil orders.
· Social media management.
· Daily & weekly reporting.
· Maintain the standards of the showroom.
*Job will start as soon as the store can reopen due to COVID closure. This is expected to be late June – early July. Candidate MUST be available to start immediately
· Must be an enthusiastic individual with a talent for selling, matched with a strong customer focus.
· Goal driven, ambitious with a hunger to be successful.
· Willingness to provide a top class professional service.
Skills and Qualifications
· A background in furniture sales or kitchen design is a distinct advantage but not essential.
· The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
· Have very strong IT skills and an excellent telephone manner.
· Have a professional, courteous manner and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
· Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
· Able to use your own initiative, hard working, conscientious with attention to detail.
· Candidate must be available to work normal business hours plus some weekends.
· Candidate must have excellent English verbal and writing skills.
WHY JOIN US
· We’re expanding and there is room for the right person grow into a management position.
· Great opportunity to have a position that rewards hard working individuals.
· Generous staff discounts on all products.
To apply for the position or for further information please email your CV or query to Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org